With the WeatherPRO® Series roof vents you no longer need to worry about extreme weather. The unique baffle system within the WeatherPRO® Series wards off driving snow and blistering rain.
· 50 sq. in of net free area
· Suitable for roof pitches from 3/12 to 14/12
· Cold impact resistant to -40 degrees
· Crush, dent & corrosion resistant
· Made from UV resistant polypropylene
· CSA, TDI, Category 2 Hurricane Rated
WeatherPRO Slantback Roof Vent
Installed on a sloped, shingled roof to ventilate hot, moist attic air as a part of a balanced ventilation system. Installed within 24 inches of the roof's peak.
• WeatherPRO technology • 50 sq. in. of net free area • Suitable for pitches 3/12 to 14/12 • Cold impact resistant to -40_C • UV resistant polypropylene
• Slant back style • CSA & Category 2 Hurricane Rated • Patented design • Can be used as an intake vent when soffit ventilation is not an option • 35 year warranty